Infrastructure includes hardware, software, licensing, technical support, and warranty services, technological refreshment and enhancements. Planning, analysis, research and development, design, development, integration and testing, implementation, operations and maintenance, information assurance, and final disposition of these components. Include administration and help desk functions necessary to support the IT infrastructure.
• Service Access and Delivery – Support for components are responsible for facilitating the end-to-end collection and distribution of data (web browsers, VPNs)
• Service Platform and Infrastructure - desktops, laptops, servers, mainframes, routers, switches, printers, Windows/UNIX, Java/.NET; web server/portal; database, data storage, data warehouse; software development tools: testing, modeling, versioning, configuration management.
• Service Interface and Integration - Messaging-Oriented Middleware (MOM), Object Request Broker (ORB), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), EXtensible Markup Language (XML), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Web Services Description Language (WSDL).
Application Services provide support for all applications and collaborative service capabilities
• Customer Services Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
• Process Automation Tracking and Workflow:
• Business Management: Process Management:
• Digital Asset Services Content Management: Document Management: Knowledge Management: Records Management:
• Business Analytical Services Analysis and Statistics: Visualization: Knowledge Discovery, Business Intelligence: Reporting
• Back Office Services Data Management: Human Resources Financial Management: Asset/Material Management: Development and Integration: Human Capital/Workforce Management Development and Integration:
• Support Services Security Management: Communications: Systems Management: Forms Management:
IT Management Services Support
IT Management Services Support for operations and IT resource management requirements across the Federal government.
• Controls and Oversight Development and implementation of management controls and systems required by agencies to evaluate, manage, and monitor program performance relative to IT initiatives.
• Risk Management and Mitigation Identification of risk and preparation of risk management plans for IT projects, initiatives, and ongoing operations. Contingency planning.
• Regulatory Development. Support for development, implementation and maintenance of systems to support agencies’ IT regulatory development, compliance, and enforcement activities.
• Planning and Resource Allocation Budget Formulation/Execution: Capital Planning: Enterprise Architecture (EA): Strategic Planning: Management Improvements.
• Security. Development and implementation of management, operational, and technical security controls required by agencies to assure desired levels of protection for IT systems and data are achieved.
• System and Network Controls Mechanisms to support communication and automated needs. Facilitate the planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling of the arrangement of the elements of protection and monitoring capabilities, and incident recovery actions of the information environment.
• Ancillary Support. As necessary when incidental to larger IT initiative - Clerical support; data entry; training; subject matter expertise; server racks, mounts, or similar items; and construction, alteration, and repair.
NOTICE: THE ALLIANT SB GWAC ORDERING PERIOD ENDED, FEBRUARY 2, 2019. NO NEW TASK ORDERS CAN BE AWARDED.